|Tower:||Beighton (St Mary the Virgin)|
|Bells:||6: 8-3-22 (454kg) in G|
|Location:||S20 1EJ (SK443834 - 53.3452,-1.33671)|
|Practice:||Wed 7:30-9:00 (alternate with Handsworth)|
(Prospective visitors are reminded to check that ringing is taking place before starting a journey)
Parking: 20 cars church car park
Pub: local pubs not reliable.
Access on practice nights - door to north of East Window.
No service ringing at the present time as service times have changed (to 9.15 and 10.30, so no gap between them).
Along with Dore and Norton, Beighton formed part of the Diocese of Derby on its formation in 1927. It was transferred to the Diocese of Sheffield on the creation of the county of South Yorkshire in 1974. This tower has affiliated members and therefore remains part of the Association.
The DDA is not responsible for
|Dove's Guide for Church Bell Ringers|
Felstead Peal Data